Our client is looking for a band 7 clinical pharmacist for 37.5 hours, which may be covered over 4-5 days. A diploma in clinical pharmacy is preferred, although pharmacists with experience in clinical ward role will be considered. This is to start ASAP for eight weeks.
Candidate Specific requirements
GPhC Registered Pharmacist
Experience working with Geriatrics
Full driving license and accessibility to a car
Post-graduate diploma desirable
Ward visit and elderly care
Be responsible for a high standard of work supporting the delivery of projects on time, to quality standards and in a cost-effective manner. Maintain the project initiation document and associated plans with regular team meetings to monitor progress and resources.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Why work with Verovian Consultancy Limited?
· Excellent pay rate!!!!
· Access to exclusive vacancies in the NHS and PRIVATE sectors in your preferred geographical area/field
· Support from an approachable and knowledgeable friendly team
· Online training available
· Assistance with accommodation and relocation where required
· An assigned consultant
· £200 colleague bonus fee* [When you recommend a friend or colleague to Verovian Consultancy, we will reward you with to £200 per recommendation. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend to us]
Band 7 Locum Pharmacist